Okay, so I know there are a TON of beautiful venues and locations in this great state to say “I do” ( and I want to shoot at them). Here are a few of my favorite wedding venues in the state for everyone to check out so here we go ( also these are in no particular order) SOOO here are a few:
1. Oren + Folk located in Buckhannon, West Virginia
Let me just saw THIS VENUE IS AMAZING. Its all whits inside and out so that makes PERFECT lighting for your big day. Nestled in central West Virginia this wedding venue features open fields with views of the mountains, a bride and green getting ready room, kitchen, and so much more
2. Pig Hill Farm, located in Webster Springs, West Virginia
I had my first wedding here this summer and WOW did this venue blow me away. They have mountain views and the prettiest open pavilion for dancing and celebrations.
3. Highgate Carriage House is located in Fairmont, West Virginia.
Highgate is a historical wedding venue but gosh dang is it such a unique area to get married in the state.
4. Mia Bella Grand located in White Oak, West Virginia
This private residence offers a barn, pond, wooded areas and gosh dang am I obsessed.
5.Honeybee Hills located in Liberty, West Virginia
HOW CUTE IS THIS BARN. They have homemade tables, a loft and so much more on their property.
6. Adventures on the Gorge located in Lansing, West Virginia.
If you love mountains this venue is for you I have camped here before and ever since I have been DYING to shoot a wedding or elopement here.. like look at those views.
7. Boydville, The Inn in Martinsburg, West Virginia
Photos from a fall wedding I did here last year and WOW was I blown away by this venue. They have beautiful getting ready areas ( aka photographers dream) and the venue itself was magical.
8. Adaland Mansion in Phillippi, West Virginia
This historical building also comes with a historical barn on the property so there are countless picture opportunities for you on your big day.
9. Almost Heaven Barn in Shinnston, West Virginia.
This barn stands out with its rustic green and wooden accents. They have everything you would need for you wedding day including a kitchen, bar, dance floor, etc.
10. Grandview Cottages in Greenville, West Virginia.
Love LOVE LOVEE this venue because it shows off West Virginias mountains.